Hello Comic Geeks,
As you know I was struggling to meet donation goals for quite some time and it was very hard to manage everything for me. With heavy heart, I had put ComicsCodes on ‘subscription-only’ mode 2 days ago in hope to somehow keep it alive. To my amazement, I have almost reached the donation goal in these 2 days.
As goal is almost reached for May, there is no point keeping ComicsCodes locked.
I would like to thank you to all the subscribers for supporting ComicsCodes. Without you, it was not possible. Thousands of unique users (data provided by Google Analytics) visit ComicsCodes everyday and am sure they will be happy to see ComicsCodes open for everyone again.
Regarding middle ground solution : In the first week of every month, ComicsCodes may (or may not if I have constant no. of subscribers) go ‘subscription-only’ mode temporarily until monthly goal is reached but subscribers will have access to all Posts and Pages. I will also update the sidebar with notification to inform everyone if ‘subscription-only’ mode is ON.
This is not the best solution, but seems like it a good one considering current situation. Share your opinion in comments.
I again thank you to current subscribers for your support. Please keep supporting ComicsCodes.
Lots of New and Old Comics have been posted in last 2 days. Check them out – https://comics.codes/
This week’s 0-Day Comics have been posted on ‘0-Day Comics’ Page – https://comics.codes/0-day-comics/
100+ new scans of Old Comics has been posted on ‘Non 0-Day Comics’ Page – https://comics.codes/non-0-day-comics/
Request your favourite Comics on ‘Comics Requests’ Page – https://comics.codes/comics-requests/
- Only your support has kept ComicsCodes alive. I try my best to provide all New Comics released every week on high-speed file-hosts like ZIPPYSHARE, MEGA, MEDIAFIRE etc. It is not a profit-making work that I do, rather it is to provide all the new comics available at the easiest for all comic lovers. Only because of donations, it has been possible to pay the bills of Servers, RDP and others.
- Please consider making a Donation. Any amount would be highly appreciated.
- Visit the link and follow the steps to donate: https://pastebin.com/JNysbiwe
- NOTE: PERSONAL PAYMENT is currently not supported in my Country. Send donation as GOODS or SERVICES.
- If any donor have any doubt, leave a comment on this Post or e-mail me at [email protected]
- All of the Comics are packed in .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the Comic Reader Apps that I can recommend.
- Windows: CDisplayEx, YACReader | macOS: YACReader | Linux: YACReader | iOS & iPadOS: Panels (very beautiful 🥰) | Android: ComicRack, CDisplayEx, Astonishing Comic Reader
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- Want to see all Comics and Manga lists? Visit these Pages: All Comics List | All Manga List